Social Worker

Sunday, July 23, 2006

New Blogger

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this blogging thing and am not sure if I'm going to like it. It would be nice to have a way to get things out and off my chest, but I'm not sure if I want everyone to read it afterwards.

Anyway....

About me, I'm a social worker in the field of child abuse. I have been working with foster children for two years and I absolutely love it! These kids have been through so much and they are really great to hang out with. Oops, supposed to be about me...I am starting grad school in the Fall and I'm looking forward to that. I am working on my Master's degree in Social Work and someday hope to have my own practice. I want to offer therapy for children and adolescents, possibly contracted with Child Protective Services to offer help to abused and neglected children.

I'm 29, single, and have no children. I've never been married, never even been close, although I would like to get married and have children some day. I actually know of a six year old little girl that I would like to adopt, but it's not possible right now due to my current employment. I have two kitties, Skittle and Callie, who are the loves of my life right now. I never knew I could love animals as much as I love them. They are one year old and completely spoiled rotten because I love them too much.

Well, I hope this blogging thing works and I keep up with it. Wish me luck!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home