Social Worker

Monday, October 09, 2006

Vagueness and some NEW NEWS!!

I had a request to fill in some of the vagueness below..particularly in "Resolution". Unfortunately, it's work related and I can't say much. The question from "Resolution" was who hurt the baby. My coworker and I knew it, but didn't want to admit it. But...the person we thought, actually pled guilty...that never happens in my line of work!

From "Frustration", again work related, but I did what I thought was right...and was backed by many others...but was then overruled by the one person who can veto everything. I don't know if I can get any more specific.

On to NEW NEWS!!!! I met a man!!!!

His name is Eric and he's really sweet. For some strange reason, he thinks I'm wonderful (I'm just teasing, I know I'm wonderful). He's an Aggie (blah!) but he went to a Longhorn game watching party with me. He's a Nascar fan, but he watched NFL football with me and flipped to Nascar during commercials. He went with me to get new tires and even though I could tell he wanted to be the man and do it all for me, he let me make the decision (Dad says it's because I was spending the money). Anyway, I don't know what else to say right now. I'm trying not to get too excited because we have only been on one date, spent some time at the tire store, and went to the football party....so things are new. But....he's just sweet and he compliments me way too much and I guess we'll see....:-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

How cool is that?! Glad that you have met someone....especially someone with such great taste in sports to watch NASCAR!!! hehe No, seriously....I have to know...because my opinion of him forever lies in just one question...

WHO'S HIS FAVORITE NASCAR DRIVER?!
hehe

Glad you guys are having a good time! I'll have to give ya a call so you can fill me in on details (and really...I truly want an answer to my quesiton!).

Love ya, girl!

Oh, and I just found out that we'll be in the Austin area in mid-Nov. I don't know many details yet (it's with our church-planting team) but as soon as I get some I'll let ya know. Even if we don't have much "free" time I'd still like to come visit for a bit or have lunch! :o)

Hugs! I miss you!!!!!!

Monday, October 09, 2006 9:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home