Social Worker

Monday, May 07, 2007

Work blues

I'm feeling kinda blah at the moment about work. I keep thinking that it will turn around and I will get back into the groove, but it's just not happening. I don't want to talk to people on the phone. I don't want to visit with people. I don't want to be the one who people come to when they have problems or questions or need things or want things. People just call and email and ask me for more and more and ....ahhh!!!!

I think it's called Compassion Fatigue and it could be a little bit of Burnout but ....come on......

Any advice?!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Turn the cell phone off & take a vacation!

Love ya girl!

BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 5:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home