Social Worker

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Ups and Downs

I have been really up and down lately. I go and go and go and go and then....boom!!....I crash. The going feels really good and I have no worries in the world. Things fall into place and I'm getting things accomplished. The downs are yucky! I feel bad. I feel fat. My allergies bug me. Things at work feel out of control. Maybe it's the holidays...?! I don't know. I guess only time will tell...and this new medicine that my doctor added may help. Mostly, I think I just need a break from "real life".

Hope everyone is having a happy holiday!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Why in the world am I just now getting around to reading your blog! Ugh.
I'm sorry you were feeling were down during the holidays. They have a way of doing that. Hoping everything picked up for you! Wish we could have gotten together - I miss hanging out with you!
At least I have March to look forward too! hehe
Love you & miss you bunches!
Smoooooches!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 6:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home