Social Worker

Monday, October 23, 2006

Boys are no good!!

I was really prepared to vent about my most recent experience with the man from previous posts, but then Erin called and it's all better!! I know I am a good catch and he knows it as well. He told me I am wonderful, that I have a good head on my shoulder, that I have a career and goals, and I am working to achieve my goals. He liked that I enjoy football (and I do love me some football!!). He told me that I don't realize how wonderful I am....but I do realize it! I feel good about myself. Maybe I called too much, but I don't think I would do anything different if I was in the same situation again. He knew I was worried and if he cared he would have been okay with me calling so much. He was worried the first night that I was going to stand him up so he called me several times and I cared that he was worried so I thought it was cute and told him to get used to my life and my schedule...no biggie....call me if you're worried and I will tell you where I am. So, he knows I'm wonderful and he just forgot. If it's meant to be, then he'll be back when he's ready. If it's not meant to be, then it happened for a reason (because everything happens for a reason) and some day I'll know the reason. It was really great while it lasted :-)

To recap:
1. Shit happens, deal with it.
2. I'm wonderful so enjoy it.
3. Life goes on...I get to go visit Erin in Missouri on Friday, yay!!!

Thanks, Erin! You're just as wonderful as me!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rafael said...

boys suck

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 4:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home