Social Worker

Monday, April 30, 2007

Ahh!!

I can't concentrate on this paper!! It's a policy analysis and I am working off a group assignment regarding the National Fatherhood Initiative (for another class). I know, drama, and I created it. I just decided on my topic today so I need that sleep time where the paper just writes itself and I wake and frantically type it all out. So, I think I have decided to go to bed and write it in the morning. It's not due until 5:30pm so I will have some time tomorrow. I did a lot of work today and it's only the first of the month so it's a lull time at work...knock on wood!

On the bright side, I found out today that I earned the $500 stipend for doing a certain task on time at work. I don't know when I'll see it, but my supervisor thinks it will be tomorrow. Hmm...sure could use an extra $500, although it will be more like $300 or so after taxes. Still...

Does anyone think I might have ADD? Not, ADHD, but ADD. I cannot focus most of the time and I am easily distracted. I think I'm going to talk to my doctor about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home