Social Worker

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A-A- and more news

Second semester down..and I made A- in both my classes. Yay!!!

Oddly enough, I have met a really nice man just after learning that the last one was terrible for a reason. I am not sure that I want to say too much about him yet because that didn't pan out so well with the last one. He's really sweet and I am enjoying my time with him. We have seen each other every day (well, the ones I was in town for) since we met two weeks ago. I was out of town last week and we talked every day. We get into these conversations about everything and nothing and suddenly it's 7am or 5am or something crazy like that.

I'll keep you all updated, but I'm all smiles and giggles right now.

Now..on to a new semester, beginning May 31. Hopefully I will post more before then. I'm thinking since the first semester I had B+ and second semester I had A-, then this summer I'm shooting for As. Wish me luck!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go on the grades! Sounds like things are going well! Smiles & giggles are good! :)
Love you & hope to talk to ya soon!

Friday, May 18, 2007 7:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home