Social Worker

Friday, May 25, 2007

On the upswing

I have had several good days in a row at work and I feel like I'm on the upswing of this funk I have been in.

I hate to say it, but I think it all started with that no-show man I was trying to see. That all started at the end of September and beginning of October. It lasted until late April and I think it really brought me down.

I've met this new man and have been getting adjusted to being with someone who is really nice and cares about me and my feelings. Now that I'm beginning to trust it a little more and feel more confident, things are looking up. He is supportive of my career and my school. He thinks about me and wants to share his own daily details with me as well. We are really having a lot of fun and talking non-stop. We have good communication and...well, I just don't quite know how to explain it. I think it can only be described in these words: "When you know, you know".

So, I'm feeling more attached and committed to work and am almost ready to start another semester (starts next week) and I think I can do this. It really feels good to be positive again!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you!! :) Are you still looking at switching jobs when fall hits due to your internship or now that things are looking up do you think you'll be able to juggle everything? Can't wait to meet Mr. Man!
Love ya!

Sunday, May 27, 2007 10:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home